Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Should I or Shouldn't I???




This is something which many of us would have thought many a time....
I have also come across this question many a time.
For - "Today, if you are not confused, you are just not thinking clearly. "
But this time it is for a different reason..
Very different reason.
By taking this decision I hope I dont have to regret later.
As I know there is no Control Z in real life....
A very careful decision to be made.
Some say it is all your luck some say fate...
I think - Men are not prisoners of fate, but only prisoners of their own minds.
Yeah I have been thinking for quiet a long time about this. Discussed with friends too...
Some say I ask too much.. But I feel I am worthy of what I ask.
But will I get what I am asking for?


2 comments:

Life with Ani & Diya said...

sure sweetheart..u'll definitely get what u r asking for!! ;-)u r worth it!

Unknown said...

Now I have the confidence that I will definitely get the one I wanted.. :)