Sunday, February 18, 2007

Confused

How do I decide? Most of the things we decide are not what we know to be the best. We say yes, merely because we are driven into a corner and must say something.
I reject for no reason at all. All that I asked for is present but no nothing seems to have that spark. How do I know?
I am not in a position to give a proper reason to reject. Obviously they get wild and I need to pay for the damage.
I never knew it was this complicated. What do I tell them? How can I explain? Sometimes I think I should be here and other times probably there. I can give good reasoning to why I should stay here and why I should stay there also. But where is it finally going to be?
People get pissed off coz they don’t understand why I keep changing my decision. Yes I know you guys get tired but common it’s my life.In the fight for survival, a tie or split decision simply will not do.
And finally, try to find your deepest issue in every confusion, and abide by that.

No comments: