Sunday, October 01, 2006

Control Z


Is there any mechanism by which I can undo somthing which I have done quiet sometime back? "Words once spoken and hearts once broken can never be taken back / can never be put back." Very rightly said! I am still repenting for something which I said about five years back. I tried explaining but he never seem to understand. It was not his fault at all. Even if I was he I would have reacted even worse. But yes it was all my fault. :( I need to do go thru all this.... I very badly want to undo all that I said. How will it be if I had not said it? I actually dint mean it. But he wont listen to what I have to say. But do I have another chance where I can explain myself better?? Do you have the time this time to listen to what I have to say? "They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel." Very truly said! I think this is very strong a feeling to be expressed in the first post itself... Have any one of you felt like this at any point of time in your life? -- Love arrives on tiptoe and bangs the door when it leaves.......

3 comments:

Ank$ said...

nice post...
and actually everyone suffers from this mayb thats life!

Unknown said...

First of all... thanks a lot for your comment as u r the first one to comment and above all appreciate me for my first blog. :) I know that everyone suffer from this but........ Isn't it possible?

Push... said...

Good one... I have one which my girlfriend told me once that changed my life altogether. I was repenting for what I had done in my life and to people around me. She said, "You cant'd go back and make a good beginning, but you can definitely make a great ending" I live by that and that keeps me goiong!!!